Friday, March 22, 2013

Weekends where made for looking

http://www.visualtour.com/showvt.asp?t=3004349

Time to call the realtor!

As the weather warms up, the calls start coming in. I really, really, really enjoy this career when the sun is shining. Spring fever hits the real estate market with people itching to move. Renters want to move into something they can own and build equity in. Put down roots and spread out. Get their own slice of the American dream.

The Mother Ship gives me all kinds of stats surrounding home ownership. Like kids raised in houses purchased not rented do better in school. I think this comes from added security and stability. We have so many kids out there with issues like not enough food and homelessness! ((If you haven't seen it -- try and catch HBO's American Winter))

But enough politics.

Topics on this blog is real estate and how to acquire some of your own to own and that's easy: Call me. 618-438-1900. Texts are good, too.

I can tell you the inventory is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay down in SoIL so when a new, remodeled and affordable home comes on the market it will not last long.

If you haven't been pre-approved for a mortgage: Do it. Online or call me for a list of financial guys/gals who will take your info on the phone and set you on the road to ownership.

If you have your pre-approval: Call me so we can start looking for your house.

I promise. Home is out there -- I can help you find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment