Thursday, May 2, 2013

May...I?

Holy Cow it is May already!

Time finally arrived to introduce the newest realtor: My former foster child, Monika Thomas! Ain't she grand?

If you are in the market in the San Francisco region, she's your gal: 415-572-2670

Make sure to tell her where you got her number.

She is also on-air in Cali and has her very own, successful Internet podcast. She tells me she will be branding with a new podcast: Get REAL Estate with Monika.

I'm very proud of her. See...back in the day...when dinosaurs still roamed the earth ((and media was live, real and not owned by two guys)), I got her into radio in Anchorage. She's travelled the world as a teacher and broadcaster. She lived and worked radio in Japan, France and then while in the UK, she acted as a live "on the spot" journalist a la Bridget Jones. So, yeah, those types of jobs do really exist but what the movies don't tell you is that you can't really eat, pay rent or bills while doing them.

So a few years ago when I moved out of broadcast/print journalism and into real estate in SoIL, Monika and I started talking about my major moves. I'd like to think she's again following my lead into a career path (this time), if done correctly, you can pay the rent and eat.

Especially in San Fran.

I'll be waiting on that podcast and will pass along those links when its ready.

Viva La Belle Monika!












No comments:

Post a Comment