Sunday, May 26, 2013

Stuff to share



                                                              


Photos above are from my newest listing: 4183 Black Bird, Mulkeytown, IL.
http://www.promatchcomplete.com/default.aspx?guid=EEE95C17-0B37-4561-AA2C-9A64146902AA

It was a wild week; I listed two:
1101 Thomas, Carterville;
http://www.promatchcomplete.com/default.aspx?guid=EEE95C17-0B37-4561-AA2C-9A64146902AA

I've also, in the last 7 days, gotten a contract negotiated for my listing on Timothy: (Full Price!) We've gotten the legal done for my Scheller listing and the appraiser is due May 30th. (This one has been on my desk since December and I have high hopes it will close next month: see my blog "Pending")
The sellers of Timothy are buying a short sale. These usually take months but I heard last Thursday we've gotten a green light to close next month! ((Meanwhile Timothy's first round of inspections found some beasties...Please SoIL sellers -- get your house treated for termites because with our wet weather the beasties are busy))
I hosted my out-of-stater buyers buzz in for a round of looks. They tell me they have to find their new home because their home they are selling closes late next month. Got a call from a couple whose house I sold in 2011 - they are tired of renting and want to own again.
A closing on Friday took me to Campbell Hill, IL (On Highway 4-- I never knew this place existed so I got to see something new in my beloved SoIL.) My buyers are the couple I talked about in "Houses Are a Girl's Best Friend" -- we were delayed by a week. When closings are delayed because of wrinkles at the bank, bankers find I am better than 'Constant Contact' with emails, texts and calls. <snicker> Stalkers have nothing on me when I am bugging someone to close. Finally met the loan officer face-to-face Friday and he was quite charming after being hassled my me for more than a week.
Ended my week with a first outing with some new buyers and making appointments for next week when it all starts over again.

Today I am taking my 'day off' by updating my blog. <sigh> Like I said before...if we could only cuddle.

In the middle of all my activity I finally got the finishing touches put on my summer marketing push. Watch this space! I will be sharing my upcoming ad campaign soon!


















No comments:

Post a Comment